new google analytics

Welcome to Over 30 Clan
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

IF YOU ARE LOGGED IN AND SEEING THIS MESSAGE THEN YOU ARE NOT AN OFFICIAL MEMBER YET. SCROLL DOWN AND READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE EMAILING FOR HELP!

If you're trying to join / register its highly recommend you view the FULL VERSION of the website. DO NOT USE THE MOBILE VERSION.

Simply registering on our site does not make you a member! EVERYONE must fill out an application (click 'apply' at the top of the page). Every application is reviewed by our community - this is done with the best intentions to keep our community jerk free. Regardless of the outcome you will receive an answer within 72 hours of submission.

If you just registered an account and you were brought here proceed to step one below.
If you were brought here after clicking the e-mail validation link proceed to step two below.

If you just filled out the application proceed to step three below.

STEP ONE

Spoiler

STEP TWO
Spoiler

STEP THREE
Spoiler

TLDR (too long didn't read) video version of the instructions

I realize the process isn't as simple as one click and done. We are working on improving the application process in the near future. However, if you just take the time to read and follow the instructions you'll make it thru. If all else fails contact us for help
Spoiler

Email sent to ANY other address will be ignored. DO NOT contact us with solicitations of any sort!

Welcome to the Over 30 Clan

Sign In 

Create Account
Who We Are:
We are more than a clan, we're a community, a brotherhood, and more importantly a family. The Over 30 Clan was founded in 2010 by The1UrLookin4. In early 2014 the reigns were handed over to BlackDeath who now owns and operates the community as a 501c non profit. To put it simply the Over 30 Clan is an online community for adults 30+ years old to share interests and play video games together. As we start 2018 we have over 1400 registered members. Our ranks include all walks of life including single folks, moms, dads, veterans, you name it. All of whom are looking for a place to blow off some steam. We are a diverse community with members spanning the globe who game on various consoles / platforms (Xbox, Playstation, and even PC players). We have some REALLY talented gamers but that is NOT a requirement to join! Whether you want to have a few drinks and play casual or you're determined to melt faces we have something for everyone.

What We Do:
PTFO (Play The F@#%ing Objective). This is our clan motto. Have you ever rage quit over some clueless random(s) on your team? Do you typically mute your mic and/or turn off in game chat because the lobby sounds like the halls of a middle school? Well then the Over 30 Clan is for you! We focus on objective play, communication, team work, and most importantly having fun! We've made up silly challenges like riot shield and rocket launchers or tomahawk only classes, all while playing the objective and winning....often! We play, some of us drink / smoke, but we have fun!

What We Play:
The most popular game series we've been known to play: Call of Duty, Destiny, and Battlefield. This isn't to say that's all we play - just about everyone will take a break and try something new and different from time to time. In the past we've had events for GTA V, Forza, and even online Poker nights. Chances are if you post about a game you want to play on our forum you'll get some folks to join you.

Accolades / Accomplishments:
We were at one time ranked the #1 Heavyweight clan for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Domination game mode! We've also scrimmaged against some famous teams including players like oTrademark, Wickedscrapnel, and PWNSTARS. We're also a featured community on the Overdog app which you can find on the Xbox One store.

How do I join?

1) Be 30+ years old (In RARE instances we have made exceptions - this is why every applicant must be voted in by the community. If you don't make the cut please don't take it personal).
2) Register for an account
2) APPLY (must complete step 2, be logged in, click 'Apply' at the top of the page then scroll down to view the application questions ***an application is REQUIRED to become a member***

In order to become a part of the Over 30 Clan you must register an account on our forum (email validation required / CHECK YOUR SPAM). Once registered we require that you fill out a short application by clicking the Apply tab at the top. Complete step by step instructions can be found HERE (be sure to scroll down after following that link). The application process is a quick and easy way for everyone to get acquainted. Applications are typically processed within 24 to 48 hours. Until you are approved you'll have limited access to the site. If you're still in a "Validating" state you can post questions, comments, and concerns in the guest forum HERE.

If all else fails here's a step by step video on how to join.

Additional Information:
How to join the Over 30 Clan
I'm in now what?

Social Media / Contact Us:

Email
Spoiler

-Facebook
-Twitter
-YouTube

-Community YouTube Playlist
-30 in 60 an Over 30 Clan Podcast (YouTube) and now on Soundcloud

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Forza 7 Winter League 2019

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

I run Bartertown!

• Administrators
    • Member ID: 7
  • 5,965 posts
    • Time Online: 51d 2h 13m 42s
  • 129 Reach Arounds
  • Discord:aXBlackDeathXa#2883
  • Youtube:aXBlackDeathXa
  • Twitch.tv:ax_blackdeath_xa
  • Twitter:aXBlackDeathXa
  • LocationVault 15, Michigan
  • Main Platform:PlayStation
  • PSN:aXBlackDeathXa
  • XBL:aXBlackDeathXa
  • Steam:aXBlackDeathXa
  • Uplay:aXBlackDeathXa
  • BattleTag:BlackDeath#12978
  • Origin:aXBlackDeathXa

User's Awards

This is our 3rd racing season now but don't let that deter any newbies - all are welcome!  Last season we had up to 17 racers!

So what is this league all about?  It's a points series consisting of 12 races (this year).  We race every week typically with an intermission in the middle somewhere.  It's a little competitive but its a LOT of fun.  We're always applying lessons learned and trying to make each following season better with a more level playing field so seasoned racers have to really put in work and new racers don't feel so overwhelmed.

Anyhow here are the details.

This season will consist of 12 races in total.  Split up into four 3-race "events" like so.

pWhvxHF.png

The first 2 races of each event will be division based - where you can use any car within that division as long as it's BASE price is under 100,000 CR.  This price cap is new this year and put into place to weed out "unicorn" cars.  For example the Sport Touring division includes cars ranging from 40,000 CR all the way up to 480,000 CR.  So in the spirit of a level playing field we've added this cap.  Again the cap is ONLY for the base price of the car.  You can upgrade the car as you see fit as long as it does not exceed this year's designated class / PI index (Class A / PI 700).

Divisions (and tracks for that matter) are picked at random.  We will reveal the next race details (division / car / track) after we wrap up the current week's race.  After each race we typically practice the next week's track together.

The third race of each event will be a specific Class A car picked at random.  Everyone must use that car.  These "car specific" races (4 in total) will alternate Spec - Tuner - Spec - Tuner.  Meaning Spec races you drive the car as-is no upgrades or tuning allowed.  In Spec races you should be able to rent the car without having to spend any CR to purchase it.  Tuner races anything goes in terms of mods , parts, and tunes as long as the car falls within a PI index of 700 (Class A).  Tuning / tunes are allowed in all races other than Spec and you are allowed use download tunes.  You are encouraged to practice and tune yourself (its part of the sport / hobby) but we understand tuning isn't for everyone.  

Divisions in play

rhft0wy.png

Tracks in play

F4qyr3M.png

If you want a spreadsheet with every car in the game I suggest going here http://www.manteomax.com/ then you can filter it how you see fit to get an idea what cars are available for what divisions, etc.

All races will take place on  Fridays @ 11pm EST.  SHOW UP 15 MINS EARLY (preferably in Discord voice channel).  If you're late that's a DNF.

Points will be awarded based on place finished and total number of racers.  Example 10 racers - first place = 10 points and last place would be awarded 1 point.  20 racers - 1st place = 20 points and last place = 1 point.

Reverse Poll just like last season - meaning points leaders start at the back.  Every race will be 20 laps total with the first lap being a pace lap.  Same settings as last year all assists will be OFF with exception of ABS.  Racing / braking line OFF, steering set to normal, no friction assist, damage is cosmetic only, no tire wear or fuel consumption.  NOTE if you have an assist set with MORE restriction than the race settings it will apply!  For example if you have steering set to simulation or ABS off then (for you) they will be set that way but for nobody else.  So don't be that guy who runs out of fuel with 3 laps to go :)

If you spin someone out resulting in them losing position you need to perform a stop and go.  This is the honor system but don't think you won't get called out from time to time LOL.

There will be folks who have other commitments and can't make a race and we may be plagued with mid race disconnects.  For that reason the final point tally will exclude one of your worst races.  So we'll race 12 times but take the best of 11.  This way that one DNF or 1 point finish won't effect you.

Hope to see you out there!

All season details (points results, car / track of the week, etc.) can all be found here (suggest opening in Google sheets).  If you open / view this with just a web browser its likely you'll only see the first tab.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

2051819.png

New here? Click here and read this!

@Black, I had a internal countdown when you would say something douchey. Congrats, you even defeated my generous estimates.

6dc7ca05ca5ed7ea59e1269f611d1da0.png

0515fe02ed1f5661553f21d40fe79d97.png

EHUDPOWER

EHUDPOWER

Prestige 2

• PC
    • Member ID: 2,551
  • 56 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 2h 44m 56s
  • 2 Reach Arounds
  • Youtube:EHUDPOWER
  • Twitch.tv:EHUDPOWER
  • Twitter:EHUDPOWER
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI
  • Main Platform:XBOX
  • PSN:n/a
  • XBL:EHUDPOWER
  • Steam:EHUDPOWER
  • Uplay:n/a

The Mary rule the stop and go lol

T NITTI

T NITTI

The T Nitti

• Donor
    • Member ID: 22
  • 711 posts
    • Time Online: 62d 13h 21m 29s
  • 12 Reach Arounds
  • Youtube:TheTNitti
  • Twitter:T_Nitti
  • LocationSt. Louis
  • XBL:T NITTI

User's Awards

Do we have a track for the first race with Classic Muscle Cars?

Posted Image
Posted Image

delrey

delrey

Prestige 1

• Donor
    • Member ID: 3,714
  • 46 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 6m 29s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • Discord:delrey1900#6111
  • LocationIndiana
  • Main Platform:PC
  • XBL:n/a
  • Steam:delrey

Do we have a track for the first race with Classic Muscle Cars?

Long Beach!

And the first race is on the 25th?  The 28th is a Monday.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

I run Bartertown!

• Administrators
  • 5,965 posts
  • 129 Reach Arounds

User's Awards

I knew I'd forget something - added the roll gif from last night.  Exactly what Delrey was hoping for too.

2051819.png

@Black, I had a internal countdown when you would say something douchey. Congrats, you even defeated my generous estimates.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

I run Bartertown!

• Administrators
  • 5,965 posts
  • 129 Reach Arounds

User's Awards

Long Beach!

And the first race is on the 25th?  The 28th is a Monday.

I don't know where you saw the 28th.  The screen shot in my first post shows Jan 25th as the first race.

2051819.png

T NITTI

T NITTI

The T Nitti

• Donor
    • Member ID: 22
  • 711 posts
    • Time Online: 62d 13h 21m 29s
  • 12 Reach Arounds
  • Youtube:TheTNitti
  • Twitter:T_Nitti
  • LocationSt. Louis
  • XBL:T NITTI

User's Awards

I don't know where you saw the 28th. The screen shot in my first post shows Jan 25th as the first race.

That was the date old Dusty Muff thought it was in the discord forza channel. so blame Dustin.

Posted Image
Posted Image

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

I run Bartertown!

• Administrators
  • 5,965 posts
  • 129 Reach Arounds

User's Awards

Added a link to the F7 car spreadsheet in my main post

which is http://www.manteomax.com/

2051819.png

orbitalpunk

orbitalpunk

Noob

• PC
    • Member ID: 4,340
  • 10 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 14m 39s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • Discord:orbitalpunk#2876
  • LocationCalifornia
  • XBL:orbitalpunk
  • Steam:orbitalpunk

can I still join this or is it too late since I missed the first 3 races?

delrey

delrey

Prestige 1

• Donor
    • Member ID: 3,714
  • 46 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 6m 29s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • Discord:delrey1900#6111
  • LocationIndiana
  • XBL:n/a
  • Steam:delrey

Nope, you can join anytime.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

I run Bartertown!

• Administrators
  • 5,965 posts
  • 129 Reach Arounds

User's Awards

can I still join this or is it too late since I missed the first 3 races?

You can join in on the last race if you want.  It's a points series so no worries.  If you're not already I HIGHLY recommend popping in our Discord server to keep up with the latest news, announcements, and race chat (aka shit talk).

2051819.png

orbitalpunk

orbitalpunk

Noob

• PC
  • 10 posts
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationCalifornia

You can join in on the last race if you want.  It's a points series so no worries.  If you're not already I HIGHLY recommend popping in our Discord server to keep up with the latest news, announcements, and race chat (aka shit talk).

so I have to wait till the April 12 race?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

I run Bartertown!

• Administrators
  • 5,965 posts
  • 129 Reach Arounds

User's Awards

so I have to wait till the April 12 race?

What I meant was someone could join in the very last race if they wanted.  There is no deadline.  Get your ass in there and practice already and we'll see ya Friday :D

2051819.png

orbitalpunk

orbitalpunk

Noob

• PC
  • 10 posts
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationCalifornia

What I meant was someone could join in the very last race if they wanted.  There is no deadline.  Get your ass in there and practice already and we'll see ya Friday :D

awesome. thanks. is there somewhere I can view this Fridays race details (division / car / track) ? I could use some practice for sure.

and sorry for the noob question but how do you join an organized race? thru party invite in the xbox app? (im on pc)

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

I run Bartertown!

• Administrators
  • 5,965 posts
  • 129 Reach Arounds

User's Awards

Discord - there's a Forza channel with pinned messages for the weekly race details.  This Friday's is Lime Rock - Early Sport Touring Division (PI limit of 700) and the car can't cost more than 100,000CR base price.  Which in this division makes all but one DLC car eligible. 

You setup a multiplayer lobby in game and send invites to Xbox / MS gamertags.  On PC you would use the Xbox app to act like your dashboard.  The game supports crossplay and we have folks on PC and Xbox racing.

2051819.png

U4IASTRM

U4IASTRM

Prestige 3

• Donor
    • Member ID: 3,544
  • 184 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 12h 12m 23s
  • 8 Reach Arounds
  • LocationDodge City, KS
  • XBL:U4IASTRM
  • Steam:PvtSavage
What BD said get in discord already. Lol. I think Fatattack, Delrey and I(dustymuff) will practass tonight around 8pm CST. Feel free to join.

RED ARROW

RED ARROW

Prestige 3

• Xbox
    • Member ID: 141
  • 195 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 3h 2m 9s
  • 2 Reach Arounds
  • Twitter:o_RED_ARROW_o
  • LocationSugar Land, TX
  • XBL:o RED ARROW o
What is the division/car/track for 22Feb ?
"Red Arrows Never Glance though hell burns in advance" 116px-32nd_infantry_division_shoulder_pa
Twitter: @o_RED_ARROW_o

orbitalpunk

orbitalpunk

Noob

• PC
  • 10 posts
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationCalifornia

Rebirth of Muscle / Catalunya

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

I run Bartertown!

• Administrators
  • 5,965 posts
  • 129 Reach Arounds

User's Awards

Red glad to see you make it out last Friday.  We're going to try using Xbox party chat for the 22nd so you can hear all the trash talk first hand :D

Latest results ClzzGcE.png

2051819.png

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

I run Bartertown!

• Administrators
  • 5,965 posts
  • 129 Reach Arounds

User's Awards

edited my first post with a google spreadsheet with all this seasons details - reference it for the remainder of the season please

2051819.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users