new google analytics

Welcome to Over 30 Clan
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

IF YOU ARE LOGGED IN AND SEEING THIS MESSAGE THEN YOU ARE NOT AN OFFICIAL MEMBER YET. SCROLL DOWN AND READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE EMAILING FOR HELP!

If you're trying to join / register its highly recommend you view the FULL VERSION of the website. DO NOT USE THE MOBILE VERSION.

Simply registering on our site does not make you a member! EVERYONE must fill out an application (click 'apply' at the top of the page). Every application is reviewed by our community - this is done with the best intentions to keep our community jerk free. Regardless of the outcome you will receive an answer within 72 hours of submission.

If you just registered an account and you were brought here proceed to step one below.
If you were brought here after clicking the e-mail validation link proceed to step two below.

If you just filled out the application proceed to step three below.

STEP ONE

Spoiler

STEP TWO
Spoiler

STEP THREE
Spoiler

TLDR (too long didn't read) video version of the instructions

I realize the process isn't as simple as one click and done. We are working on improving the application process in the near future. However, if you just take the time to read and follow the instructions you'll make it thru. If all else fails contact us for help
Spoiler

Email sent to ANY other address will be ignored. DO NOT contact us with solicitations of any sort!

Welcome to the Over 30 Clan

Sign In 

Create Account
Who We Are:
We are more than a clan, we're a community, a brotherhood, and more importantly a family. The Over 30 Clan was founded in 2010 by The1UrLookin4. In early 2014 the reigns were handed over to BlackDeath who now owns and operates the community as a 501c non profit. To put it simply the Over 30 Clan is an online community for adults 30+ years old to share interests and play video games together. As we start 2018 we have over 1400 registered members. Our ranks include all walks of life including single folks, moms, dads, veterans, you name it. All of whom are looking for a place to blow off some steam. We are a diverse community with members spanning the globe who game on various consoles / platforms (Xbox, Playstation, and even PC players). We have some REALLY talented gamers but that is NOT a requirement to join! Whether you want to have a few drinks and play casual or you're determined to melt faces we have something for everyone.

What We Do:
PTFO (Play The F@#%ing Objective). This is our clan motto. Have you ever rage quit over some clueless random(s) on your team? Do you typically mute your mic and/or turn off in game chat because the lobby sounds like the halls of a middle school? Well then the Over 30 Clan is for you! We focus on objective play, communication, team work, and most importantly having fun! We've made up silly challenges like riot shield and rocket launchers or tomahawk only classes, all while playing the objective and winning....often! We play, some of us drink / smoke, but we have fun!

What We Play:
The most popular game series we've been known to play: Call of Duty, Destiny, and Battlefield. This isn't to say that's all we play - just about everyone will take a break and try something new and different from time to time. In the past we've had events for GTA V, Forza, and even online Poker nights. Chances are if you post about a game you want to play on our forum you'll get some folks to join you.

Accolades / Accomplishments:
We were at one time ranked the #1 Heavyweight clan for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Domination game mode! We've also scrimmaged against some famous teams including players like oTrademark, Wickedscrapnel, and PWNSTARS. We're also a featured community on the Overdog app which you can find on the Xbox One store.

How do I join?

1) Be 30+ years old (In RARE instances we have made exceptions - this is why every applicant must be voted in by the community. If you don't make the cut please don't take it personal).
2) Register for an account
2) APPLY (must complete step 2, be logged in, click 'Apply' at the top of the page then scroll down to view the application questions ***an application is REQUIRED to become a member***

In order to become a part of the Over 30 Clan you must register an account on our forum (email validation required / CHECK YOUR SPAM). Once registered we require that you fill out a short application by clicking the Apply tab at the top. Complete step by step instructions can be found HERE (be sure to scroll down after following that link). The application process is a quick and easy way for everyone to get acquainted. Applications are typically processed within 24 to 48 hours. Until you are approved you'll have limited access to the site. If you're still in a "Validating" state you can post questions, comments, and concerns in the guest forum HERE.

If all else fails here's a step by step video on how to join.

Additional Information:
How to join the Over 30 Clan
I'm in now what?

Social Media / Contact Us:

Email
Spoiler

-Facebook
-Twitter
-YouTube

-Community YouTube Playlist
-30 in 60 an Over 30 Clan Podcast (YouTube) and now on Soundcloud

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Destiny 2 - Bungie XB1 Clan(s)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

T NITTI

T NITTI

The T Nitti

• Donor
    • Member ID: 22
  • 678 posts
    • Time Online: 60d 20h 11m 18s
  • 12 Reach Arounds
  • Youtube:TheTNitti
  • Twitter:T_Nitti
  • LocationSt. Louis
  • Main Platform:XBOX
  • XBL:T NITTI

User's Awards

The main Over 30 Clan XB1 bungie.net clan is currently full with 100 members.  I know we do not have 100 active members playing D2.  I recently asked on discord for anyone no longer playing to voluntarily leave the bungie clan if they would not be going back to play Destiny 2.  Since only 1 person did so, I will look into game history through bungie.net and start removing people that have not played Destiny 2 in two months or so. 

I will try to free up about 5 spaces at a time to make sure there is room for any FNGs that join.  If you are removed now but decide to come back later, just reapply and you can get added back when you are active.  Or you can move your account to the overflow bungie.net clan "Over 30 Clan XB1 (#2)"  Thanks.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Reach Arounds given by 1 Member:
Aggro

Aggro

Aggro

Member Since 11-11-2011

• Xbox
    • Member ID: 102
  • 577 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 1h 50m 59s
  • 5 Reach Arounds
  • LocationVancouver, BC
  • XBL:Aggro Ace
Cut the fat!
Posted Image

mickbrano18

mickbrano18

Noob

• Inactive
    • Member ID: 3,542
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 35m 34s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • Main Platform:PC
  • PSN:n/a
  • XBL:n/a
  • Steam:mickb09
  • Uplay:n/a
What's destiny 2 lol

STEALTH USA

STEALTH USA

Noob

• Xbox
    • Member ID: 3,315
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 12h 15m 26s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationCO
  • XBL:STEALTH USA
  • Steam:n/a

Just want to say I am a daily player on Destiny 2. I do hide sometimes, due to my injuries and mental issues. No jokes on that last one, I know that, that opens up a lot though.

STEALTH USA

TJ

Flyboy

Flyboy

Prestige 1

• Inactive
    • Member ID: 3,615
  • 25 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 19m 35s
  • 1 Reach Arounds
  • LocationNC
  • XBL:FFlyboyy

Good Idea, Thanks for managing things. I'm on D2 almost everyday and there are never more then 5 or 6 playing. Most of the time less than that.

ScubaKyle420

ScubaKyle420

Noob

• Inactive
    • Member ID: 3,847
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 23m 25s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationNashville TN
  • XBL:ScubaKyle420
  • Uplay:ScubaKyle420

I'm a new guy. I'm looking to do weekly raids, nightfall, farming, whatever. I'm not great in the crucible, but I have played a lot for the weekly rewards and quests. I'm hoping to join one of the Xbox clans. I'm ScubaKyle420 on Xbox. Hit me up anytime.  

Flyboy

Flyboy

Prestige 1

• Inactive
    • Member ID: 3,615
  • 25 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 19m 35s
  • 1 Reach Arounds
  • LocationNC
  • XBL:FFlyboyy

I'm a new guy. I'm looking to do weekly raids, nightfall, farming, whatever. I'm not great in the crucible, but I have played a lot for the weekly rewards and quests. I'm hoping to join one of the Xbox clans. I'm ScubaKyle420 on Xbox. Hit me up anytime.  

Just added you. I'm on just about every night (EST) and a lot on weekends.

ajnin

ajnin

Noob

• PlayStation
    • Member ID: 3,614
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 8m 27s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • Discord:ajnin#2446
  • LocationFlorida
  • Main Platform:PlayStation
  • PSN:ajnin
  • XBL:Pukemonster MD
  • Steam:jayonthebaynew

You guys have room for one more? I sent in my request.

Just started playing on Xbox, but have been playing a bunch on PS4. I am mainly playing crucible on Xbox.

Aggro

Aggro

Member Since 11-11-2011

• Xbox
  • 577 posts
  • 5 Reach Arounds
  • LocationVancouver, BC
Sorry for the delay @ajnin .... Just saw this but when I tried to confirm your Xbox GT as an O30C member when you applied on Bungie.net the search here didn’t link to your clan membership. Long story short, you should be good to go :) I’m also a PvP fan so feel free to hit me up.
Posted Image

Lord Bahamut 0

Lord Bahamut 0

Noob

• Xbox
    • Member ID: 3,982
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 11m 23s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationCA
  • PSN:N/a
  • XBL:Lord Bahamut 0
  • Steam:N/a
  • Uplay:N/a
I am disabled with some vision issues but I love playing destiny and just looking for a clan that I can play with you don't mind my issues because I just wanna have fun I'm on most every day unless some my illnesses keep me in bed and I've never done a raid before because of this I always get booted by whoever I'm playing with it as my issues.

Aggro

Aggro

Member Since 11-11-2011

• Xbox
  • 577 posts
  • 5 Reach Arounds
  • LocationVancouver, BC
Hey @Lord Bahamut 0 we have lots of people that like to help out, Ive been the recipient more times than I can count. If you see me on and need a hand with something hit me up. Don’t get too frustrated trying to Raid, there are people who do it consistently but sometimes hard to make it happen with them as far as timing or party limitations. Either way Guardian, see you in the Tower
Posted Image

Lord Bahamut 0

Lord Bahamut 0

Noob

• Xbox
  • 6 posts
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationCA
Thanks Aggro...I will definitely look you up.

Rubyeye

Rubyeye

Noob

• Donor
    • Member ID: 3,411
  • 22 posts
    • Time Online: 20h 9m 42s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • Discord:r00b#5014
  • LocationAlexandria, VA
  • Main Platform:PC
  • PSN:r00b_BC
  • XBL:r00b BC
  • Steam:r00b72
  • Uplay:rubyeye
  • BattleTag:r00b#1397

I just requested to join.  Fairly new to Destiny 2 and certainly new to it on the Xbox.  I am up to date with Forsaken and Xbox has become my primary choice of play. GT is r00b BC.

Thanks!

Lord Bahamut 0

Lord Bahamut 0

Noob

• Xbox
  • 6 posts
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationCA
By the way for anyone my gamer tag is Lord Bahamut 0...on Xbox one

Anjodemorte

Anjodemorte

Noob

• Xbox
    • Member ID: 2,455
  • 19 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 9h 18m 44s
  • 1 Reach Arounds
  • LocationEasley, SC
  • XBL:Anjodemorte
Looking to join the clan on Destiny. GT is Anjodemorte

DazedButton

DazedButton

Noob

• Xbox
    • Member ID: 4,107
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 19m 32s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • Discord:DazedButton
  • Youtube:Sportnut8
  • Twitch.tv:DazedButton
  • Twitter:Sportnut8
  • LocationVirginia
  • PSN:Sportnut8
  • XBL:DazedButton469
Sent request to join the clan GT: DazedButton469

Just started playing again and trying to catch up

Lord Bahamut 0

Lord Bahamut 0

Noob

• Xbox
  • 6 posts
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationCA
Will be on tomorrow after 11am until 4pm PST. Anyone want to do some bounties?

Xshadox

Xshadox

Noob

• Xbox
    • Member ID: 4,149
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 46m 34s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • Discord:N/a
  • Youtube:N/a
  • Twitch.tv:N/a
  • Twitter:N/a
  • LocationUS East
  • XBL:Sshadoss

Hello! Just joined up with this group recently, looking to join the xbox destiny clan, applied this morning, sshadoss - Looking forward to playing with you all!

Aggro

Aggro

Member Since 11-11-2011

• Xbox
  • 577 posts
  • 5 Reach Arounds
  • LocationVancouver, BC
Hey @Xshadox you should be good to go :) Welcome to the Clan FNG (said in the most endearing way possible)
Posted Image

Lord Bahamut 0

Lord Bahamut 0

Noob

• Xbox
  • 6 posts
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • LocationCA