new google analytics

Welcome to Over 30 Clan
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Important Announcement!

IF YOU'RE LOGGED IN AND SEEING THIS MESSAGE THEN YOU'RE NOT AN OFFICIAL MEMBER YET. SCROLL DOWN AND READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE EMAILING FOR HELP!

If you're trying to join / register its highly recommend you view the FULL VERSION of the website. DO NOT USE THE MOBILE VERSION.

Simply registering on our site does not make you a member! EVERYONE must fill out an application (click 'apply' at the top of the page). Every application is reviewed by our community - this is done with the best intentions to keep our community jerk free. Regardless of the outcome you will receive an answer within 24 to 48 hours of submission.

If you just registered an account and you were brought here proceed to step one below.
If you were brought here after clicking the e-mail validation link proceed to step two below.

If you just filled out the application proceed to step three below.

STEP ONE

Spoiler

STEP TWO
Spoiler

STEP THREE
Spoiler

TLDR (too long didn't read) video version of the instructions

Welcome to the Over 30 Clan

Sign In 

Create Account
Who We Are:
We are more than a clan, we're a community, a brotherhood, and more importantly a family. The Over 30 Clan was founded in 2010 by The1UrLookin4. In early 2014 the reigns were handed over to BlackDeath who now owns and operates the community as a 501c non profit. To put it simply the Over 30 Clan is an online community for adults 30+ years old to share interests and play video games together. As we start 2017 we have over 900 registered members. Our ranks include all walks of life including single folks, moms, dads, veterans, you name it. All of whom are looking for a place to blow off some steam. We are a diverse community with members spanning the globe who game on various consoles / platforms (Xbox, Playstation, and even PC players). We have some REALLY talented gamers but that is NOT a requirement to join! Whether you want to have a few drinks and play casual or you're determined to melt faces we have something for everyone.

What We Do:
PTFO (Play The F@#%ing Objective). This is our clan motto. Have you ever rage quit over some clueless random(s) on your team? Do you typically mute your mic and/or turn off in game chat because the lobby sounds like the halls of a middle school? Well then the Over 30 Clan is for you! We focus on objective play, communication, team work, and most importantly having fun! We've made up silly challenges like riot shield and rocket launchers or tomahawk only classes, all while playing the objective and winning....often! We play, some of us drink / smoke, but we have fun!

What We Play:
The most popular game series we've been known to play: Call of Duty, Destiny, and Battlefield. This isn't to say that's all we play - just about everyone will take a break and try something new and different from time to time. In the past we've had events for GTA V, Forza, and even online Poker nights. Chances are if you post about a game you want to play on our forum you'll get some folks to join you.

Accolades / Accomplishments:
We were at one time ranked the #1 Heavyweight clan for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Domination game mode! We've also scrimmaged against some famous teams including players like oTrademark, Wickedscrapnel, and PWNSTARS. We're also a featured community on the Overdog app which you can find on the Xbox One store.

How do I join?

1) Be 30+ years old (In RARE instances we have made exceptions - this is why every applicant must be voted in by the community. If you don't make the cut please don't take it personal).
2) Register for an account
2) APPLY (must complete step 2, be logged in, click 'Apply' at the top of the page then scroll down to view the application questions ***an application is REQUIRED to become a member***

In order to become a part of the Over 30 Clan you must register an account on our forum (email validation required / CHECK YOUR SPAM). Once registered we require that you fill out a short application by clicking the Apply tab at the top. Complete step by step instructions can be found HERE (be sure to scroll down after following that link). The application process is a quick and easy way for everyone to get acquainted. Applications are typically processed within 24 to 48 hours. Until you are approved you'll have limited access to the site. If you're still in a "Validating" state you can post questions, comments, and concerns in the guest forum HERE.

If all else fails here's a step by step video on how to join.

Additional Information:
How to join the Over 30 Clan
I'm in now what?

Social Media / Contact Us:

Email
Spoiler

-Facebook
-Twitter
-YouTube

-Community YouTube Playlist
-30 in 60 an Over 30 Clan Podcast (YouTube) and now on Soundcloud

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

TitanFall on 360 delayed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

IndyRatPack

IndyRatPack

Prestige 9

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 5
  • 725 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 1h 35m 18s
  • 13 Reach Arounds
  • Twitter:Indyratpack
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN
  • Main Platform:XBOX
  • XBL:IndyRatPack

I saw on Twitter that the Xbox 360 release of TitanFall is being delayed 2 weeks until April 8th. This is supposedly to allow Bluepoint Games more time to make the game better. The claim is that the game will feature the same 6 vs 6 gameplay, maps, modes, weapons and Burn Cards as the X1 and PC versions of the game.

I have no expectation for the graphics to be anywhere close to the X1 version but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the gameplay doesn't suffer.

Posted Image

FightingOkra75

FightingOkra75

Clan Veggie

• Inactive
    • Member ID: 160
  • 740 posts
    • Time Online: 28d 19h 57m 19s
  • 15 Reach Arounds
  • LocationMississippi
  • PSN:FightingOkra75
  • XBL:FightingOkra75
  • Steam:FightingOkra75

I'm sure they are working like crazy on the thing.  If they can pull off a "good" version then they will have worked a minor miracle imo.  Pretty intense towards the end of rounds with all those Titans everywhere.

Posted Image

deadmyt

deadmyt

Prestige 5

• Xbox
    • Member ID: 48
  • 393 posts
    • Time Online: 44d 8h 53s
  • 7 Reach Arounds
  • LocationDeptford, New Jersey
  • XBL:deadmyt
I think EA learned a lesson after the whole BF4 debacle.
deadmyt.png[/URL]

TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Prestige 8

• Inactive
    • Member ID: 210
  • 600 posts
    • Time Online: 14d 6h 41m 24s
  • 1 Reach Arounds
  • LocationPA
  • PSN:TheCanisDirus
  • XBL:gun fer hire

Well that and TF has some pretty bad screen tearing and framerate drops on the Xbox One.  I really cannot see how this is going to even run on the Xbox 360.  Honestly.  It's going to have to be sub 720p sub 30fps like the rumors.  The shit will sometimes really really slow down on the Xbox One during titan battles... has been getting annoying.

That said... it's the most fun i've had with a FPS since UT.  Heres to hoping BP can make it work on the 360!

FightingOkra75

FightingOkra75

Clan Veggie

• Inactive
  • 740 posts
  • 15 Reach Arounds
  • LocationMississippi

Well that and TF has some pretty bad screen tearing and framerate drops on the Xbox One.  I really cannot see how this is going to even run on the Xbox 360.  Honestly.  It's going to have to be sub 720p sub 30fps like the rumors.  The shit will sometimes really really slow down on the Xbox One during titan battles... has been getting annoying.

That said... it's the most fun i've had with a FPS since UT.  Heres to hoping BP can make it work on the 360!

That's what I'm talking about Gun.  The X1 has problems at times holding the framerate esp when multiple Titans start firing off at each other and start exploding.  You still need to check out PvZ man for some third person shooter fun to go with that first person shooter, Titanfall.

I expect the X360 version of Titanfall to struggle and not look great.  It will still probably be more fun to play than anything else on last gen though.

Posted Image

TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Prestige 8

• Inactive
  • 600 posts
  • 1 Reach Arounds
  • LocationPA

Yeah buddy, I had a few times this past weekend where shit literally would drop into what i guess has to be the 10s... had some complete single digit drops too... but those were fewer.  Agreed.  As long as TF 360 is fun... the visuals won't much matter when people first try it. 

Nely

Nely

Trico Lives!!!!!

• PlayStation
    • Member ID: 222
  • 994 posts
    • Time Online: 27d 13h 55m 8s
  • 7 Reach Arounds
  • Twitch.tv:TheNelsconey
  • Twitter:TheNelsconey
  • LocationParents Basement MN
  • Main Platform:PlayStation
  • PSN:Nelsconey
  • XBL:Nelsconey
  • Steam:TheNelsconey1
  • Uplay:Nelsconey

This is a strategic delay.  Nothing more nothing less

I don't think that way. I just type that way.

retodd3d

retodd3d

Handicapable

• Inactive
    • Member ID: 242
  • 36 posts
    • Time Online: 8h 38m 44s
  • 0 Reach Arounds
  • Locationlong island
  • XBL:ReTodd3D

A strategic delay to get more xbox one units off the shelves would be in MIcrosoft's best interests.  Do they even have a say in the matter?

TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Prestige 8

• Inactive
  • 600 posts
  • 1 Reach Arounds
  • LocationPA

I honestly thought that... but after playing the shit out of it on the One and seeing how bad it can run at times... idk... i'm pretty Pete Dodd (mortimer) was right.  He said he has insider info that it's sub 30fps and sub 720p on the 360 because its running  so bad... i bet it's severely boned.  It will literally judder to a halt at times on the One... on the 360 it might catch fire as is lol.

Nely

Nely

Trico Lives!!!!!

• PlayStation
  • 994 posts
  • 7 Reach Arounds
Game runs like crap on X1. Must be worse on 360

MS/EA wants people to buy better version.

How much polish can be done in 2 weeks?

FightingOkra75

FightingOkra75

Clan Veggie

• Inactive
  • 740 posts
  • 15 Reach Arounds
  • LocationMississippi

Game runs like crap on X1. Must be worse on 360

MS/EA wants people to buy better version.

How much polish can be done in 2 weeks?

Game runs great on the X1.  If they wanted sales then they'd have delayed the PC version as well.

Butt still hurtin from MSFT effin ya or something?

Posted Image

TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Prestige 8

• Inactive
  • 600 posts
  • 1 Reach Arounds
  • LocationPA

Idk veggie... it doesn't run that great compared to something like COD.  Its the most fun i've had in a FPS since UT or og Halo... but it doesn't run that well.  The drops can go LOW as i'm sure you've seen... and the tearing is starting to get damn annoying and nauseating now that i'm a run and gun parkour master flying around the map in 3 seconds... that movement, when it starts to slow and tear... makes shit go wonky.  I love TF... will be plying it until Destiny or Halo2... but i do think the 360 version will be crap.

Nely

Nely

Trico Lives!!!!!

• PlayStation
  • 994 posts
  • 7 Reach Arounds
Lol not according to DF. Giant Bomb and Neogaf.

BF4 runs better.

But whatever.

Stay the f@$k away from me Okra75

FightingOkra75

FightingOkra75

Clan Veggie

• Inactive
  • 740 posts
  • 15 Reach Arounds
  • LocationMississippi

Idk veggie... it doesn't run that great compared to something like COD.  ItsF

CoD is about as simple as game can get.  Titantall runs better than BF4 imo.  It is at least as good I don't think anybody would argue that.  It does have framerate drops but nobody was blasting KZ:SF for worse average framerates running at a lower resolution.

The game has drops, yes.  It runs great all things considered.  If you play without the Titans you'll find that it holds 60fps pretty darn well.  Even inside a Titan it is usually well above 40fps.  Digital Foundry has the tests.  They couldn't find a single digit drop.  In the end, it runs really well considering what it is trying to do.  The issues it does have on the X1 appear to be the same as can be found in many PC's that should have no issues whatsoever running the game.

I say the game runs great because it has for me.  It isn't crashing.  It isn't booting me from servers.  It isn't disconnecting.  It isn't laggy.  It isn't sufferring tons of framerate drops that make it unplayable.  It runs really good.....like it was meant to.....on the Xbox One.

Lol not according to DF. Giant Bomb and Neogaf.

BF4 runs better.

But whatever.

Stay the f@$k away from me Okra75

Dude, you have me quoted in every post.

Deal w/ it.

Posted Image

TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Prestige 8

• Inactive
  • 600 posts
  • 1 Reach Arounds
  • LocationPA

CoD is about as simple as game can get.  Titantall runs better than BF4 imo.  It is at least as good I don't think anybody would argue that.  It does have framerate drops but nobody was blasting KZ:SF for worse average framerates running at a lower resolution.

The game has drops, yes.  It runs great all things considered.  If you play without the Titans you'll find that it holds 60fps pretty darn well.  Even inside a Titan it is usually well above 40fps.  Digital Foundry has the tests.  They couldn't find a single digit drop.  In the end, it runs really well considering what it is trying to do.  The issues it does have on the X1 appear to be the same as can be found in many PC's that should have no issues whatsoever running the game.

I say the game runs great because it has for me.  It isn't crashing.  It isn't booting me from servers.  It isn't disconnecting.  It isn't laggy.  It isn't sufferring tons of framerate drops that make it unplayable.  It runs really good.....like it was meant to.....on the Xbox One.

It's weird, i'm getting the most drops when i'm not around a bunch of titans and stuff... seems like it's happening to me the faster i'm parkouring around the map.  If i chain wall-runs, continuously boosting my speed across the map and switching directions... that's when i'll start to get a crazy drop that forces me down off the walls onto the ground for 5+ seconds at almost a stand still.  Yeah PC players are seeing the same issues as well... not as wide spread but just as bad.  Its something with both the game mechanics and systems.  I can make it not drop... but i want to fly around as fast as possible and run and gun people from above... when i play it like COD i have no issues at all unless there are 3+ titans on screen battling it out.

Ill have to find the thread but i read something on Toms about its likely something with the game and the physical system memory not being able to load textures fast enough as your moving or something. 

FightingOkra75

FightingOkra75

Clan Veggie

• Inactive
  • 740 posts
  • 15 Reach Arounds
  • LocationMississippi

It's weird, i'm getting the most drops when i'm not around a bunch of titans and stuff... seems like it's happening to me the faster i'm parkouring around the map.  If i chain wall-runs, continuously boosting my speed across the map and switching directions... that's when i'll start to get a crazy drop that forces me down off the walls onto the ground for 5+ seconds at almost a stand still.  Yeah PC players are seeing the same issues as well... not as wide spread but just as bad.  Its something with both the game mechanics and systems.  I can make it not drop... but i want to fly around as fast as possible and run and gun people from above... when i play it like COD i have no issues at all unless there are 3+ titans on screen battling it out.

Ill have to find the thread but i read something on Toms about its likely something with the game and the physical system memory not being able to load textures fast enough as your moving or something. 

I think we will see a performance patch.  I'm hope they don't try to bump up any graphics in any way and just let the extra performance simply go to improving framerate.  I'm lucky that I don't really see screen tearing in a game like that unless it is just obnoxious.  Sometimes getting older and blinder and deafer has it's benefits.  I can't parkour worth a damn.  I keep trying though.

Still want access to the maps with just bots so I can just run and jump without worrying about Pilots killing me so I can just play around the map.

Posted Image

Nely

Nely

Trico Lives!!!!!

• PlayStation
  • 994 posts
  • 7 Reach Arounds
You are one borderline creepy dude.

TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Prestige 8

• Inactive
  • 600 posts
  • 1 Reach Arounds
  • LocationPA

Yes and yes!  Fuck, id take a downgrade back to the 720p if it meant a locked framerate!  It looks more than good enough... its really about the gameplay with a shooter like this that's so focused on fluid movement.  

I also think a cool empty parkour map tour mode would be sweet.  Something with little time trial routes around highlighting different paths... because there are TONS on each map!  On the airbase one i can start on either spawn and get across to the other in a few seconds with careful wall run chaining and double jumps.  Hell... on angel city i can fully navigate the entire thing constantly in air with never touching a rooftop or floor/road.  Hint: you can even jump on the cherry trees and light posts etc.

FightingOkra75

FightingOkra75

Clan Veggie

• Inactive
  • 740 posts
  • 15 Reach Arounds
  • LocationMississippi

You are one borderline creepy dude.

There is no borderline to it.  I'm creepy.  You should avoid me if you can.  I usually confine myself to Xbox related topics these days like this one.  Should be fairly easy to avoid for a smart guy like you.

Or, keep stalking Xbox threads.  Life is all about choices.

Posted Image

Nely

Nely

Trico Lives!!!!!

• PlayStation
  • 994 posts
  • 7 Reach Arounds
Ill post wherever I feel. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users